Procedure Prep Instructions
Over the counter: Miralax
*We do request that you do stop all Aspirins, NSAID'S and Iron supplements.
Old Town Patient Packet
Presbyterian Hospital Packet
Procedure Prep Options
PLEASE CHOOSE ONLY ONE PREP.
New Patient Forms
Things To Know For All Preps
• Gatorade, Pedialyte or PowerAde
• Clear broth or bouillon
• Coffee or tea - sugar is okay
• Carbonated and non-carbonated soft drinks
• Kool-Aid or other fruit-flavored drinks
• Strained fruit juices (no pulp) like apple, white grape and white cranberry
• Jell-O, popsicles, Italian ice, and hard candy
Not Clear Liquid
• No red or purple items of any kind
• No alcohol
• No milk or non-dairy creamers
• No noodles or vegetables in soup
• No juice with pulp
• No liquid you cannot see through
All preps begin 5 to 7 days prior to your procedure. It is paramount that you read through all instructions thoroughly. Failure to follow the instructions fully and exactly may result in your procedure being cancelled at the facility. We are available to answer any questions you may have regarding preparing for your procedure.